Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tit For Tat

No matter the room searches, the morning and afternoon pat-downs, the bag checks, the limitations....M takes my things. For example today, he had hidden my i-pod, a cable to nothing, an empty cake icing tub (he ate the whole thing!). Without following him everywhere and putting a bell around his neck, I can't keep up. Consequences don't deter him. It's time I take his things. His room is basically bare so I am limited in my selections but I think that dragon poster will look nice in my room. That's where I am going to start....

3 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Sometimes you just have to fight back to get their attention.

Kerrie said...

I think the bell is a good idea, actually. I might take that one.

marythemom said...

Can't wait to hear if this works! We have the same issue at our house.

Mary