Monday, August 16, 2010

Just a Monday

Well, found out that the Dr's office that the kiddos had a psych appt for this month no longer accepts medicaid. So had to make the hundred phone calls again and now they have an appt in late October...why is this so hard?

School starts in a week so I am expecting the remainder of this week to be interesting in behaviors...has been pretty average so far though, average for us, that is. I believe M would be farther along in his healing right now if not the constant set backs caused by H. She annoys me so I know how hard it is for him to ignore her and not react. He really has made a conscious effort to leave her behind and try to heal without her progressing. It is a constant struggle for him but I am so proud of his attempts and how far he has come.

No comments: