Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Idea

Did you know that a teacher at H's school went into labor in the classroom? And H happened to be walking by said classroom and once she saw the teacher sprawled out on the floor screaming, she knew exactly what to do? And she coached the teacher on breathing while sending another student to go call 911? And did you know all this took place LAST YEAR?


Yeah...I know


So I made this folder:



And told her when she begins to tell me something I know is untrue, I will tell her to go write it down and put it in her Fantasy folder. I will then read them at the end of each day. At first she was excited, until I made her start doing it.

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

LOVE THIS!!!

I stumbled on something similar that works for Princess. When she asks me something I know she should know the answer to, or that I've already answered eight times, I have her write it down. It REALLY annoys her, and I've never needed to refer her to the notebook for one of the recorded answers.